Bag for P3A to fit Ryanair 55cm x 40cm x 20cm

Reaction score
Hi I will be traveling to Fuerteventura in November and need to get a bag for my P3A to protect it and take on as cabin luggage. I need to work to the following dimension they allow 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.

Anyone know of a bag?

Thanks,
Nick

I'm not sure about the dimensions of the Dji bags but the hard shell ones are more than 20cm I think. But I was pondering this recently and travelled with hand luggage only with Ryanair and Jet2 this summer (4 flights in total) and not once did anyone ask to check that my bag was of a certain size on any of the trips. I think if it's about the size of what they recommend, give or take a few cm you should be fine.

Agree with Bluebouye as I'm getting a backpack as well (kingkong 40).

The phantom is about 19.5cm tall without props and there's no pack on the market that will carry the P3 and fit within that limit. I understand DJI's own packs are about 23cm and most others between 24 and 25cm or over. I'm not going to squeeze my P3 into a tight pack due to the risk of damaging the arms (especially at the weakest point - the motor mounts).

The main thing is to not carry any tablets or laptops in the pack which will make it bulge out more.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav