Bad WiFi signal on phantom vision 2

Reaction score
Anyone have problems with WiFi signal on vision 2?
Picture is freezing all the time

loizos said:
Anyone have problems with WiFi signal on vision 2?
Picture is freezing all the time

Are you running Apple IOS or Android? In either case... If you're on the latest version (1.0.37 for Apple - 1.0.39 for Android) it's a problem with the APP itself. You can attempt to back up to the previous version of the app, or change the resolution of your preview screen...

-slinger

I am experiencing the same issue of not only pics freezing but a serious delay in video transmission. I will descend and the pic still shows me at 500 ft. Then 30 sec later it will show the descend. Weird. I shut everything down and rebooted my IPhone. I am going to try it again this morning. I will also try it on my IPad to see if it does the same thing.

Cheers!

Bob

Re: Απ: Bad WiFi signal on phantom vision 2

I'm running 1.39 version on android.And on tried all resolutions but nothing change.I tried while recording and without.nothing change.where can I find previous version

loizos said:
I'm running 1.39 version on android.And on tried all resolutions but nothing change.I tried while recording and without.nothing change.where can I find previous version

http://droneslinger.com/software.html

-slinger

I face this issue only with iPhone 4, no problem with iPhone 5s or galaxy note 3

pilot said:
I face this issue only with iPhone 4, no problem with iPhone 5s or galaxy note 3

The iPhone 4 has shown to be a bit underpowered for the app...

-slinger

Ok, never had the problem before using Iphone 4S. Developed this problem just recently after not using my PV2 for the past 3 weeks. I tried re calibrating the PV2 did not fix the freezing/dropped video signal. I deleted the App and re installed it in my IPhone 4S and it seems to be fine. My guess is that when DJI updated the App to suit the new PV2+ it did something to the already installed app on my phone. So whoever is experiencing this video issue of delayed transmission and or dropped signal try deleting the app and re installing it.

robelander said:
Ok, never had the problem before using Iphone 4S. Developed this problem just recently after not using my PV2 for the past 3 weeks. I tried re calibrating the PV2 did not fix the freezing/dropped video signal. I deleted the App and re installed it in my IPhone 4S and it seems to be fine. My guess is that when DJI updated the App to suit the new PV2+ it did something to the already installed app on my phone. So whoever is experiencing this video issue of delayed transmission and or dropped signal try deleting the app and re installing it.

Yep. You're probably on V 1.0.37 of the IOS app. That does have a problem. You might want to try knocking your preview down to 320x240 @15fps...

-slinger

I installed 1.038 and everything is fine now!!! The problem is on version 1.0.39 !not on phantom
Thanks everyone

[quonothingloizos"]
gunslinger said:
loizos said:

-slinger

Thanks[/quote]

Gunslinger, I am new to this forum, not sure how to get around. Need info about my F2V app freeze up with software 1.39 version.
I did read that you suggested getting an earlier version. I did go to your website and I did click on an earlier version,
but nothing happens. I have the galaxy Note2. If you could advise it would be greatly appreciated.
Disregard! I did get your earliest version to work. Thank you for having the earlier version for people like me. ; )

John LaMonica, Florida, USA.

plantation47 said:
[quonothingloizos"]
gunslinger said:
loizos said:

-slinger

Thanks

Gunslinger, I am new to this forum, not sure how to get around. Need info about my F2V app freeze up with software 1.39 version.
I did read that you suggested getting an earlier version. I did go to your website and I did click on an earlier version,
but nothing happens. I have the galaxy Note2. If you could advise it would be greatly appreciated.
Disregard! I did get your earliest version to work. Thank you for having the earlier version for people like me. ; )

John LaMonica, Florida, USA.[/quote]

Glad you were able to get squared away, John... :D

-slinger

loizos said:
I installed 1.038 and everything is fine now!!! The problem is on version 1.0.39 !not on phantom
Thanks everyone

The problem is with Version 1.0.39 of the Android App and with Version 1.0.37 of the Apple IOS App, in conjunction with Version 3.0 (and possibly 2.0) of the DJI Autopilot System... Apparently people running Version 1.08 aren't having problems with the new apps at all.

Is anyone running 1.08 and having app problems???

Thanks...

-slinger

Pull_Up said:
Let you know when I can get airborne again 'Slinger - I have latest app version (auto update) but I have yet to stick v3 firmware on the Vision. Just need some time and no rain - thunderstorms here this afternoon. :(

Cool... I'm kinda curious about this. We've had some pretty nice days in the past week but pretty strong winds nearly every day. It would be a perfect night to fly, but winds are gusting near 30mph... :cry:

-slinger

gm all,

I spoke with Dji yesterday about the frezzing up video they said if you upgraded the camera on the drone itself you need to go back to 1.0.38 till they get the problem solved

I have not yet upgraded the firmware to v2.0 and now we have v3.0. I see both are available but I am unsure which to go for. With the app problems maybe I should not upgrade the firmware at all for the moment. Any thoughts?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20