Bad quality image on the upper left side

Reaction score
This is a new P3P. Is that a regular issue?
DJI_0058b.jpg

Lens sharpness falls from the centre to the corner edges. It's nothing special nor new. Even very expensive lenses used in photography have different Center and edge performance.
But this is very noticeable, unacceptable!

Here is a photo which I took recently.

The image seems decent from Center to the edges.
I agree but mine does not. There's no need to enlarge it or see it in real size to see the difference.
It seems the lens has not been perfectly assembled, I have to contact dji support

It looks like the whole left side is rather soft presumably not focusing properly.
If it is almost new I would ask about an exchange, it has probably not been assembled perfectly accurate.
There were some cases of the Vision Plus shipping with a visibly misaligned component in the camera.
If bought from a dealer this might all go smoothly, if direct from DJI you will have a long period without it I fear.

You *might* consider swapping the camera/gimbal yourself.
Sometimes this is the simplest option but will cost you.
However the old one might do as a spare should there be any mishap.

You might even be able to see something mis-aligned inside through the lens, unscrewing the filter barrel could make it easier to see.

Reactions: marciano
It looks like the whole left side is rather soft presumably not focusing properly.
If it is almost new I would ask about an exchange, it has probably not been assembled perfectly accurate.
There were some cases of the Vision Plus shipping with a visibly misaligned component in the camera.
If bought from a dealer this might all go smoothly, if direct from DJI you will have a long period without it I fear.

You *might* consider swapping the camera/gimbal yourself.
Sometimes this is the simplest option but will cost you.
However the old one might do as a spare should there be any mishap.

You might even be able to see something mis-aligned inside through the lens, unscrewing the filter barrel could make it easier to see.

It is one week old. I didn't realize that earlier because I was learning about the drone and its app features and settings.
I could unscrew the front ring, smoothly with a rubber band, but I didn't see anything wrong. Misalign would be imperceptible

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj