Bad Phantom Accident need parts help please!

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Had a horrible accident over weekend. Out at lake house in NewHampshire in the woods with friends at a party, decided to go out for 3rd flight of the night. Placed phantom in the take off spot in driveway far away from trees. Forgot the memory card, ran back into house for 10 min. Came out to find no Phantom.....or was there....
A friend of family had driven up the dark driveway and ran over the Phantom 2 minutes earlier and it was under the truck.
The legs are crushed, 2 broken blades, and one motor won't spin freely, the camera has something loose inside it and its broken off the pivot, the cable to the camera snapped off in the camera...
AM I F*CKD?
I was ruined for the rest of the weekend, but again , no one was killed....blah blah blah.....but my Wally was run over :-(

Any idea where to get parts??

Sad and needing help!

[reads OP]

[installs reflective safety stickers on Phantom]

Man, sorry for your loss though. I know propellers are about $15 a pair and a motor runs for about $30 each. Not sure how much the camera goes for but if it's a Vision then it'll be about $450 to replace. Legs cost about $12. If the body is broken too then that's another $60.

Here's a lesson for everyone reading: Never let your Phantom out of sight.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20