Bad MP4's

Reaction score
With the Phantom 2 Vision, I would somewhat frequently get bad MP4's.

Now with the Phantom 2 Vision Plus, I almost always get mostly bad MP4's. 10 MP4's this last flight, all 10 are bad and won't play.

Anybody have a good solution for this? I noticed in the FAQ, that they suggest turning the Phantom off, and then back on and waiting 30 seconds, that the Phantom will recover the files. I've never had this happen.

djunod said:
With the Phantom 2 Vision, I would somewhat frequently get bad MP4's.

Now with the Phantom 2 Vision Plus, I almost always get mostly bad MP4's. 10 MP4's this last flight, all 10 are bad and won't play.

Anybody have a good solution for this? I noticed in the FAQ, that they suggest turning the Phantom off, and then back on and waiting 30 seconds, that the Phantom will recover the files. I've never had this happen.

make sure you end your recording by pressing the camera button before shutting off the aircraft. that finalizes the file...press to start, press to end.

djunod said:
tizzl10 said:
make sure you end your recording by pressing the camera button before shutting off the aircraft. that finalizes the file...press to start, press to end.

yep. always do that.

hmmm..have you tried switching to another sd card?

hwb2107 said:
Glad to hear! I've never downloaded from the camera - I always go direct from card to computer.

I like having the ability to download directly from the camera. I think the issue this particular time was that it was actually still recording video, because I have downloaded directly from it before and it worked fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues