Bad experience with B&H Photo

FASTFJR said:
You seem to be quite uniformed.

Opening on Saturdays is not a matter of providing extra customer service or not.

Saturday is the Shabbat and the owners of B&H, and many employees, are Hasidic Jews that follow their faith in a different manner than many other folks.

Well no ****........I fully understand why they are closed on Saturday. I said it would be nice they were open[/quote]

Hey princess, you should pay more attention to the thread. I was not replying to you.

If you continue to struggle with reading comprehension I will be here to help you. Just let me know.

MrDrone27 said:
So basically if you aren't a Jew, they won't hire you.

That is absolutely false and illustrates your lack of critical thinking skills(or even basic common sense).

The stupid is very strong in you.

You are mistaken. The rules which oblige our closing cover our owner and his entire establishment. Hiring non-observant Jews or non-Jews is not a solution at all. If there was a way to open Saturdays I'm sure we'd have employed it earlier on our 40 year history.

Pardon me B&H but why must you resort to using "Jews" as an excuse. You have a right to be open or closed whenever you want, however you should not use that as your excuse. One might be inclined to believe you are a racist.

Yea......lets start the race card now :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:

PLEASE! ALL OF YOU! STOP! The Jewish race (and it is a race not just a religion) is the most persecuted of any people in the history of mankind. They have been thrown out of countries, murdered by the millions, kicked around and beat on for no reason at all by others who think all of their problems should be blamed on others. This is no place for racism or nascent racism or even a hint of racism, JOKING OR NOT! There is no place for humor with regard to this, it is akin to running around screaming what is now called the 'n' word. NOT FUNNY! I fully support the rights of any private business to open or close when they want, hire whomever they want and serve whomever they want! PERIOD. There is no reason to expect otherwise. Nobody has a right to tell a private business how to handle these matters. It is inane to assume they would replace a product that has somehow been damaged and then, to make matter worse, taken to unauthorized repair facilities for repair. You should suck it up and move on. BTW, I have had nothing but positive experiences with B&H and have found the products they sell, their customer service, and their willingness to work with customers exemplary. Anyway, based on the content of previous posts, it would be good if the Administrators deleted the entire thread.

Now please go back to talking about our shared hobby that we all love :)

As for the original post, it is really

EBOLA Popsicle said:
MrDrone27 said:

That is absolutely false and illustrates your lack of critical thinking skills(or even basic common sense).

So how long have you worked for B&H? Defend them a little more please, PRINCESS.

Re: Bad experience with B&H Photo

spudraleigh said:
It is inane to assume they would replace a product that has somehow been damaged and then, to make matter worse, taken to unauthorized repair facilities for repair. You should suck it up and move on.

Um, just to be clear, I never assumed anything. They freely offered to replace it AFTER I told them it had been worked on at 2 different shops.

henryp said:
MrDrone27 said:
If they wanted to be opened badly enough, I'm sure they could hire people who would be more than happy to work on a Saturday.

You are mistaken. The rules which oblige our closing cover our owner and his entire establishment. Hiring non-observant Jews or non-Jews is not a solution at all. If there was a way to open Saturdays I'm sure we'd have employed it earlier on our 40 year history.

Quoted directly from Mr. B&H himself. They can run a business all they want, but there is no need for racism. A company that won't support all people is downright pathetic. :eek:

MrDrone27 said:
EBOLA Popsicle said:
MrDrone27 said:

So how long have you worked for B&H? Defend them a little more please, PRINCESS.

There you going with the stupid assumptions again.

I have never worked at B&H. I am a long time customer so I am very familiar with why they are closed on Saturdays.

Don't let that make you stop making crazy assumptions and idiotic claims though.

spudraleigh said:

Pardon me B&H but why must you resort to using "Jews" as an excuse. You have a right to be open or closed whenever you want, however you should not use that as your excuse. One might be inclined to believe you are a racist.

Yea......lets start the race card now :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:

PLEASE! ALL OF YOU! STOP! The Jewish race (and it is a race not just a religion) is the most persecuted of any people in the history of mankind. They have been thrown out of countries, murdered by the millions, kicked around and beat on for no reason at all by others who think all of their problems should be blamed on others. This is no place for racism or nascent racism or even a hint of racism, JOKING OR NOT! There is no place for humor with regard to this, it is akin to running around screaming what is now called the 'n' word. NOT FUNNY! I fully support the rights of any private business to open or close when they want, hire whomever they want and serve whomever they want! PERIOD. There is no reason to expect otherwise. Nobody has a right to tell a private business how to handle these matters. It is inane to assume they would replace a product that has somehow been damaged and then, to make matter worse, taken to unauthorized repair facilities for repair. You should suck it up and move on. BTW, I have had nothing but positive experiences with B&H and have found the products they sell, their customer service, and their willingness to work with customers exemplary. Anyway, based on the content of previous posts, it would be good if the Administrators deleted the entire thread.

Now please go back to talking about our shared hobby that we all love :)

As for the original post, it is really

You're telling him to move on after this? You're insane. This man deserves a new Phantom for the hassle B&H has put him through. I can guarantee if you were in his shoes you would be saying the exact same thing as him. :x

Oh, I'm prepared to move on, but I'll never stop telling my story.

MrDrone27 said:
henryp said:
MrDrone27 said:
If they wanted to be opened badly enough, I'm sure they could hire people who would be more than happy to work on a Saturday.

Quoted directly from Mr. B&H himself. They can run a business all they want, but there is no need for racism. A company that won't support all people is downright pathetic. :eek:

Let me help you here.

Imagine that this is typed in crayon font and please mouth the words if that helps you understand:

The owner is a Hasidic Jew. Hasidic Jews are forbidden from conducting business on Saturdays. It wouldn't matter if he used Jews, Unicorns, or pixies to run the business on a Saturday. Conducting any business on a Saturday is against his faith.(as previously noted

That's why they won't even have their computers process web orders on Saturdays.

Why is such a simple concept so hard for you to understand?

EBOLA Popsicle,

Do yourself a favor and shut your mouth. It would do us all good. Maybe we can tattoo this on your forehead. I can read sweetheart. Thanks :roll:
Glad to see their biggest cheerleader cheering them to victory over something that was completely their fault.

MrDrone27 said:
I can read sweetheart.

You've proven over and over that you really struggle with reading comprehension.

MrDrone27 said:
Glad to see their biggest cheerleader cheering them to victory over something that was completely their fault.

Case in point - where have I cheered them to victory?

I haven't offered any opinion one way or another regarding the OP's situation. You continue to fail mightily here.

EBOLA Popsicle said:
MrDrone27 said:
I can read sweetheart.

You've proven over and over that you really struggle with reading comprehension.

MrDrone27 said:

I haven't offered any opinion one way or another regarding the OP's situation. You continue to fail mightily here.

It's enjoyable to watch you admirably defend them. All you have sat here and done is stirred the pot and basically said why they should be closed on Saturday. Completely ignoring the fact of their ignorant company and handling of situations. It's a shame you are one of their "loyal" customers. Hopefully they don't one day screw you over like they did Mr. Hicks.

MrDrone27 said:
EBOLA Popsicle said:
MrDrone27 said:
I can read sweetheart.

MrDrone27 said:

It's enjoyable to watch you admirably defend them. All you have sat here and done is stirred the pot and basically said why they should be closed on Saturday. Completely ignoring the fact of their ignorant company and handling of situations. It's a shame you are one of their "loyal" customers. Hopefully they don't one day screw you over like they did Mr. Hicks.

I know you weren't addressing me, but...
I can and will defend the owners of B&H Photos right to practice their religion as they wish. I can and will defend the owner's right to close their business and open their business on the days they choose.

The fact that they are closed on the Sabbath has nothing - zero - zilch to do with the OP's Phantom or B&H's poor handling of the situation.
I cannot and will not defend the abysmal customer service or lack of, that B&H has provided to the OP.

But to insult their religion because of another issue is childish.

MrDrone27 said:

At least you're consistently confused. No where have I defended B&H. I merely pointed out the simple fact that your posts are uniformed and downright idiotic given they way you are compelled to continually to jump to conclusions based upon the crazy assumptions that you can't help but make.

As far as "stirring the pot," that's hilarious coming from the dolt who has been been claiming that B&H is racist, that they will only hire Jews, etc.

EBOLA Popsicle said:
MrDrone27 said:

At least you're consistently confused. No where have I defended B&H. I merely pointed out the simple fact that your posts are uniformed and downright idiotic given they way you are compelled to continually to jump to conclusions based upon the crazy assumptions that you can't help but make.

As far as "stirring the pot," that's hilarious coming from the dolt who has been been claiming that B&H is racist, that they will only hire Jews, etc.

And you say I'm an idiot? Take 5 minutes to read this whole dialogue so you can "educate" yourself a little bit. This all coming from the guy named EBOLA Popsicle. Please stop embarrassing yourself, for the good of us all. If you actually read all the comments, you would understand EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Hope this helps, sweetheart. <3

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415237353.062958.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415237353.062958.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 367

What a weird thread this has become. Sorry that the OP is so frustrated... I'd be upset too. But holy crap... The idiotic twisting of the subject into a religious weird bashing argument is fairly pathetic.

FASTFJR said:
Waaaaayyyyyy over the top now. I'm surprised its still here :roll:

Yes, it is totally over the top. Unfortunately for a phantom pilot forum this has degenerated into something I hope extinguishes itself. I feel sorry for people that have to go around hating something or someone forever. It's just sad...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj