Bad camera on p2 vision+

Reaction score
I just won a bid on ebay for a p2v+. It has a camera that looks like the one on my p3a, and my oldp3s. I don't have my hands on it yet, but from the photos, and from what the previous owner told me , the light on the camera stays red and no picture is received. The p2v+is only about 6 or 7 months old ,and I was told that the camera never has worked. Any idess??

The camera prolly has a bad firmware on it or corrupted firmware files

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Someone prolly installed the wrong Camrea firmware on it so when you do receive it be sure to to format a memory card and place the correct firmware on the root of the memory card and place it in the camera module and install it to the camera and see what happens okay?..

Oh one more thing problem like these occur when the firmware of the camera isn't installed correctly and they either turn off the drone or eject the camera before the camera could fully finish the update.... Let me know how it goes though when you do get it @Mr DroneNut

from my experience, red solid light means bad gimbal cable, that is if the camera initializes ok and light stays red.

[QUOTE=" be sure to to format a memory card and place the correct firmware on the root of the memory card [/QUOTE]

he's talking about the P2V+ gimbal, not P3

Reactions: dirtybum
Ok. Quick update. Upon receiving the p2v+ I found that the gimble is completely dead. Also there is no data coming from the camera. No battery information. No anything. But the red light is working on the gimble. So that means power is getting to it. I took the cover of to check the connections. All ok. Can someone please tell me the function of each of the 3 cables? There is small, a little larger, then the big one. Thanks

Also. The drone will not communicate with the computer. I've loaded the p2v+ Naza assistant and the correct drivers. My computer talks to all of my other drones, I.e. my p3a my fc40, my Cheerson CX20 and my Walkera Qrx 350pro.

Mr. Dronenut please to PM

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20