Bad battery ?

Reaction score
Hi guys I need some advise.
Can I still use this battery ? The cells are out of balance a bit. Is there anything I can do to make them In balance or is it not any problem to fly with it?
Grateful for some advice

Peter
9d5de75e584fe4bbfa79622cd5123d63.jpg

Yes you can use it safely.

Reactions: Simzy666
You could try re-balancing the battery cells. Run your Phantom until the battery shuts off and then recharge it.

You could try re-balancing the battery cells. Run your Phantom until the battery shuts off and then recharge it.
NO! Do not run it until the battery shuts off. The battert should never go under 8%. So discharging it to 10% and then recharging it to 100% should do it.
Hi guys I need some advise.
Can I still use this battery ? The cells are out of balance a bit. Is there anything I can do to make them In balance or is it not any problem to fly with it?
Grateful for some advice

Peter
9d5de75e584fe4bbfa79622cd5123d63.jpg

70mv imbalance isn't too bad.... keep an eye on it,
Next charge it might be better, they do vary. Running it down is a wast of time, the balancing occurs towards the end of the charge cycle.

NO! Do not run it until the battery shuts off. The battert should never go under 8%.
I don't know what the long term affects of cycling the battery often are, but it certainly won't hurt the battery to do it once to attempt to balance the cells. The battery has built-in protection to prevent any cell from being discharged beyond 3.0V.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj