Backpack suggestion for P3A

I bought a Lykus backpack that I like a lot. 89.00 on Amazon and has good build quality.

I just picked up the Polar Pro drone trekker and I'm pretty impressed. It fits the P4, Mavic, four Mavic batteries, two P4 batteries (could fit 4), both RCs, both chargers, ND filter sets for both, SD card holder, spare props, business cards, two water bottles, rain cover (which it also includes), and my laptop - with room to spare. All for $130. It's also a good quality pack that you can comfortable day hike with.

Reactions: jofus
Need backpack suggestion for P3A with extra 3 or 4 battery(excluding the one on the aircraft).
You can find a lot of backpacks that'll meet these requirements here.

So which one guards the drone better? The hard shell one or the Lykus and PolarPro backpacks?

The Polar Pro one isn't hard shell, but it does have reinforced, stiff sides. I wouldn't want to sit on it, but it protects just fine for normal use.

You can find hard shell back packs for £30 on eBay new. Worth getting as it's great as I got one

Neon Euc

Well if you are like me, you can spin yourself in a circle and get all dizzy trying to figure out which is "best" for your needs. All I can say about my Lykus is that it offers all the reinforcement I require and is a nice snug fit for my drone. I would say that it provides more than enough rigidity around the drone and will hold up to anything but severe usage. I did not care for the thought of a hard plastic shell on my back so opted for the Lykus and was and still am totally satisfied with it. I can pack 4 batteries, remote, spare propellers, tools, charger, filters. Pretty much everything you need for a days outing. And it did not bust the budget!!! Sometimes you CAN pay less and still be satisfied. Read the reviews. The only drawbacks in earlier versions were the zippers, but that has been addressed in in the current model.
I would not think twice about stuffing it into an overhead compartment when flying or packed into a crowded trunk...this pack has my full confidence.

Reactions: benzhangyuan
Also thumb up for the Lykus backpack. Fit my phantom 3 professional and has hard cover to protect the drone, but it is also a soft backpack that makes carrying very comfortable.

I have two of the ebay DJI hard case knock offs. They work great. Comfortable as well.

TC, old story, depends what you want to do with it. If travelling by means other than your own then hard case. On the other hand if you are walking then soft pack will probably do.
One thing. The hard cases can weigh heavy but that's the price of protection.
Followup on singer's suggestion above. He hasn't led us astray.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20