Backpack/land pad quick opin and info.......

Reaction score
So here's a quick opin of two products, a landing table off Amazon and the polar pro drone trekker backpack. I've had hard cases, 1 million backpacks for other hobbies and this one is pretty good. All the seams and stitching are sturdy, everything is in its place and like so many other backpacks you can rearrange the inside anyway you want with all the Velcro inserts. The way that the landing table attaches in the tripod feature works very well for true walk.

I use the landing table as just a take off surface, as the field that I fly in is very dirty and uneven. I don't try to land on it, I still just grab the thing. It's big enough so when you're getting ready, you can lay all your stuff on it, too…Erects in second....it also solves the problem of compass interference, when taking off from a surface like a parking garage, that has lots of rebar in it…Enjoy!

here's the link to the table, the drone trekker can be found on the polar pro or Amazon website.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01MG9A4JB/ref=ya_aw_od_pi?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hello , nice set up. Just for some different takes on landing pads. I use several different things, portable to not so portable. One of my favorite landing pads is a 3'x5' commercial grade golf mat It's a double duty piece that works equally well hitting balls, and landing birds

Yeah, I would like to really lay down a 4 x 8 piece of marine plywood in this field To land on. But the person who let me use the field has no problem, as long as I don't leave anything behind when I fly. So the table it is for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers