Backpack for P3 Standard

Reaction score
Hello all- I'm looking for a backpack for my P3S. I'm looking backpack vs case because I want to take the bird with me on work trips to get film of new areas. Is there a brand/style you'd recommend? Thanks all!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Look at one called Upgraded by Lykus on Amazon. The universal model for $79. I just got one for my DJI Phantom Standard and love it.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I bought the Multi-Rotor back pack from Hobby King - half the price of same pack from others .... just different label on it !

Nigel

I have the manfrotto Aviator drone backpack for DJI Phantom. It's a bit expensive (paid around 150$) but imho worth it. Very comfortable and the nicest feature is that you can put the drone with the propellers on for quick deployment:

uuid-1800px-inriverimage_395246.jpg

Reactions: anotherlab
I bought a hard shell backpack case on EBay. It's for the P3s and everything fits in as it should. There are cutouts for 3 batteries, a nice snug cutout for the aircraft, room for the chargers and a cutout for the controller. My only complaint is there doesn't seem to be room for the tablet. It fits me comfortably even with my winter jacket. For under $50 with free shipping, it's a good deal.
HardShell Carrying Case Backpack Box Bag for DJI Phantom 3Professional StandardS | eBay

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl