Backpack for hiking with the P3

Reaction score
Ho guys, I have read the threads about backpacks but I can't find any that talk about backpacks for hiking with the P3. With room for water, rain gear, first aid kit, jacket. Anyone have any setups to share?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: NormanNormal
Ho guys, I have read the threads about backpacks but I can't find any that talk about backpacks for hiking with the P3. With room for water, rain gear, first aid kit, jacket. Anyone have any setups to share?

Thanks

The dronecrates P3 backpack is awesome. It has a custom slot for 2 camelback bladders, (or you could fit a macbook or iPad pro in there) The waist strap is comfortable and removable, there are many pockets and you can clip whatever with a carabiner to the outside anywhere. The foam is water jet cut and with outside pockets empty it is carry on size. Also the zippers are the best zippers I have ever seen. Kris is the President/Owner and he is awesome to deal with. I had my P3 backpack for a little over a month and then the P4 was announced, he let me return it (60 day return policy) and now I am waiting for the P4 version to be released next month.

Thanks

I hiked Mt Whitney with this one we just launched. It was pretty comfortable, I like that this one is a soft shell and not rigid like some of the others. I had two 32 oz Nalgene bottles, lunch, rain shell, 3 batteries. I think a light shell jacket would have fit in, but not a heavy jacket.

Hope this helps!
DJI Phantom 4 Hiking Backpack
$129.99
PolarPro_DroneTrekker_Phantom_4_BackPack_1024x1024.png

Jeff

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj