Backpack Bag Carrying Shoulder Case for DJI Phantom 3 Professional Advanced

I have one like this too.

These are not hard cases but very handy and good priced for daily use. Enough space to carry all needed at site.

Reactions: Lefty63
I'm in the UK and bought one from Ebay UK and then it came from China. I simply cannot fault it, even has a pocket on the outside which fits my 10" screen perfectly. Very well made, compact and above all, lightweight. Room for spare batteries and pockets inside for propellers etc.

DJI Phantom 3 Professional.

Thanks guys. I'm looking for a soft, lightweight case to carry my P3P on the bike. Kenyon, thanks for adding the storage for your 10" screen. I was curious if it had room for my iPad mini, and sunscreen.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks guys. I'm looking for a soft, lightweight case to carry my P3P on the bike. Kenyon, thanks for adding the storage for your 10" screen. I was curious if it had room for my iPad mini, and sunscreen.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
It has front zipper where iPad and foldable sun shade can be stored. Has side pockets too.

I had one and trying to get a replacement for it.

3 months and counting now from china :-(

Long story but simple answer is I sold my first one which was for the P2 (I had hacked the foam out for P3 controller to fit).

I purchased one of these. I think it's pretty good, especially for the price. I like it. The only thing is… I have a little trouble finding a good place to put my props.

Where do you others put their props?

This photo in the ad shows there's a spot cut out in the foam. Is this not accurate DMac?
s-l1600.jpg

I have this bag also. No hole is deep enough, or long enough for the props. I put mine in the nylon bag they came in, and stick them in the mesh pocket. Or in the front with my tablet. Also the foam is cut different than what is shown in ebay listing.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yes. Just came yesterday. Got on Amazon for $59. Its made by Depstech. It's not a premium case but it does the job. I had the Fearless Engage pack also from Amazon ($119) which WAS a premium pack but was HUGE. Great pack but would not fit in overhead if you ever wanted to travel with it. The new one is much smaller but holds everything in decent foam insert. It does NOT have a spot for the props however. You have to slip them I between the drone arms. Not ideal but it works. One other small drawback is that they did not secure the top foam piece to the cover. It's loose. I'll probably just stick some Velcro on it. Definitely OK for the money.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Check GearBest.com for the DJI clone backpack. It is excellent! $31.63 bucks plus shipping is very hard to beat. Its the checked model which is like a carbon fiber look.
DJI Phantom 3 Special Fittings Backpack C0095 Hardshell Turtle Shell
Its hardshell which I like as I can drop all my gear on the floor and there is absolutely no damage to anything.

Only drawback is that it took 24 days to get from China to me in Nor Cal Bay Area.

I knew this would be the case and should have ordered 2 in different colors had I had more wisdom.

If you want a softsides they have this one that is very nice

Water Resistance Knapsack for DJI Phantom 3 / 4 Backpack

Last edited:
With these packs I _highly_ recommend sewing over the shoulder straps where they meet the bag on the top. Those areas _will_ pull loose.

I've also glues some Velcro to the inside large pocket right in the middle. This is where I store my props. The middle Velcro stops them from sliding out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers