Backorder situation

Reaction score
Does anyone have any reliable info on the status of availabilty? It seems that a lot of you already have this version however it was released today? I ordered one yesterday from DJI and it says expected to ship in 10-15 days? Thoughts?

been out for a month now however everywhere quickly sold out.

says 10-15 days however people have reported getting the same message and receiving their phantom after only about a week. They seem to be shipping them out as fast as they can make them.

JRapt said:
Does anyone have any reliable info on the status of availabilty? It seems that a lot of you already have this version however it was released today? I ordered one yesterday from DJI and it says expected to ship in 10-15 days? Thoughts?

It was released April 15th bud... a little late to the game.

Thanks for the info guys. I guess May 15 was misinformation! I'm late to this game for sure, but I'm glad I've found it!

I ordered mine from DJI on a Friday, received it from China on Wednesday. I'm in NY.

Here in the UK I have had one on order for over two weeks with no Joy, the expected due date keeps getting pushed out.

telcom said:
Here in the UK I have had one on order for over two weeks with no Joy, the expected due date keeps getting pushed out.

Talk to Ricc at Marionville Models Edinburgh, he has some in stock if you get stuck for one :) tell him I sent you if you do :)

http://www.marionvillemodels.com/

I ordered mine from B&H about a week ago. It was saying 'usually ships in 7 - 10 days.' and now, just today, I got the tracking number.

I imagine B&H just got another boatload of them today.

streetreporter said:
I ordered mine from B&H about a week ago. It was saying 'usually ships in 7 - 10 days.' and now, just today, I got the tracking number.

I imagine B&H just got another boatload of them today.

Same here :)

Call them. Mine says order sent to warehouse pending. If there is a problem with your order, fix it while they are still in stock (right now).

myrick said:
i ordered mine from B&H 1 week ago still says on order :(

jalpert said:
Call them. Mine says order sent to warehouse pending. If there is a problem with your order, fix it while they are still in stock (right now).

myrick said:
i ordered mine from B&H 1 week ago still says on order :(

yes just checked after i made the post mine now says the same as yours

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers