Back in tha day !

gunslinger

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Ummm... you're the dude on the right... :D

-slinger

Reactions: dirkclod
I bet you're the guy in the middle who looks like he's posing for a heavy metal album cover! :lol: As for me, I wasn't even born yet, and my mom was probably still in high school if it was the early 70's.

Are those tall Millers I see you boys enjoying? They were quite popular out west about then. :cool:

Reactions: dirkclod
I imagine not much has changed since then except the color and/or the amount of hair? :lol:

dirkclod said:
Don't smoke or drink no more but hair :shock: Head so slick on top the `mosquitoes round here think it's a landing pad :cry:
Wonder how Mick Jagger knew when he was young to write { What a drag it is getting old ] :cry:

Well if it makes you feel better, I started going bald at the age of 17, and now I'm almost 27 with a nice landing pad myself which the greys decided to live on, and unfortunately I'm not talking about aliens. :p

I saw one of my high school teachers in the doctor's office about three years ago. Had not seen him since high school. '65 graduate. He wondered where I got all that hair from. Told him must have been from Ma because Pa did not have much. He caught me at a time I needed a cut.
Where is the pot in that picture? :shock:

Attachments

• Pot.jpg
    Pot.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 301
:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members