Back From DJI and......

Reaction score
What's up everyone, I recently sent my Phantom 3 Standard to DJI to have the camera repaired. The repair was less than 2 weeks and was free of charge. Today is the first chance I have had to take a flight and have run into an issue, which it seems some other have as well. Everything turns on without issue, drone, rc and go app, but I keep receiving a RC Signal Lost error at the top of the app. I followed the directions on how to re link (pair) the rc and have tried that several times now. Each time I do it, I receive the message on the app saying pairing was a success however the red error message is still at the top of the screen. Has anyone figured out a solid way to correct this? I have not don't any type of firmware updates or anything else as of yet. I am running an iPad mini and until an hour ago had never had any types of problems with connections of any sorts. Thanks everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Side note, I do not know if DJI did any firmware updates while they had the drone in their possession.

Just check which version I am running.

App: 2.8.3
Aircraft: 1.2.40+

Hello I buy phantom stantard3 and I have proplem while fly30metre lost signal and dji return home I give 600 euro and iam agry

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31