B&H photo awesome customer service

Reaction score
I just wanted to share my experience with B&h photo
So after going through 2 p2v the third one I received seems to be working thus far.

I originally pre ordered through B&h. They shipped fast as soon as it hit their warehouse. When I began having problems after the first flight with my camera they immediately issued me a return (without having to get any further permission from DJI) and shipped out a new one. Upon receiving my second p2v it was DOA. Once again B&h issued another return and sent me a new one next day air for free.

Like others I noticed the free battery promotion and gave B&h a call to try my luck/see if they would honor it. I knew my original order was placed early November which put it out of the 30 day price match services they offer. I knew it was a long shot but since I went through 3 p2v before getting one that worked it was worth a shot.

The customer service guy without hesitation apologized for the problems I had and said that they will absolutely send me a free battery and honor the promotion. I just got the tracking and it should be here Tuesday.

Just wanted to say that B&H has been nothing short of awesome to deal with and have been extremely responsive to taking care of their customers. Anyone looking for parts, accessories or any product that the offer I would highly recommend them. I have bought gear from them for years without having any problems, and now that i see how they handle things when there is a problem I won't shop anywhere else.

Re: B&H photo awesome customer service

It is going to be hard to find anyone who has anything bad to say about B&H. You hear good things about B&H, UAVproducts, and I like 1uas because they are normally the lowest priced. On the other end of the spectrum you have Dronefly and atlanta hobby. If you just have a ton of cash and no desire or skill to build anything yourself, you have DSLRpros and Aerial Media both selling way over priced kits.

Although I have never had to have customer service on anything from B&H, I have bought several things from them. I just wish I had bought both my Phantoms from them. Great place to shop.

henryp said:
Redrick:
Thank you. We are very glad you're so pleased. Thank you for your comments and for taking the time to say so.
we can only dream of customer service like that in Italy :(

B&H has always been my go to place for photography equipment. I bought my Phantom from them as well and working on an issue as well but have no worries they will handle it quick and easily.

Great people there.

I too have purchased various gear from B&H and have had great customer service from them. Based on that and the feedback in this forum I plan to buy the vision form them before the free battery promotion ends.

Patb01027 said:
B&H has always been my go to place for photography equipment. I bought my Phantom from them as well and working on an issue as well but have no worries they will handle it quick and easily.

Great people there.

Ditto
I've been buying camera and lenses from B&H for about 20 years now. The customer service has always been top notch and they are one of the few places you can walk in and their sales staff know what they are talking about and are helpful. Ever try going to a big box store and asking someone about F stops? If your ever in the NYC area be sure to check their store out. FYI, they are closed on Saturdays

Only place I use for my DSLR stuff. If there are other places that are better, I'll never know

No need to shop around.

B&H is an outstanding store. I've been shopping with them since they were located on 17th street, which was a long, long. long time ago.
If you want the best service, B&H is the place!!!

Another Positive Review for BH here, they replaced my first vision without any hesitation and the person I spoke to was aware of the battery issue I was having.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31