Awesome Dams in the UK!

Great! The only thing I didn't get where the small island at 30s was?

How far did you drop down into that round spillway? That took nerve. Really like that first dam!

Reactions: phantomi
Dam you - thats really good.

Reactions: JohnnyB
Cool but I'm a little miffled that every time I post a video in this forum it gets moved to the photo forum of death where nobody sees it, but everyone else has their video thread just remain in this, wrong forum. What's the secret? I like this video, don't get me wrong. You should be proud of it. Nicely done and for sure, great things to film makes for a better film right off the bat.

Cool but I'm a little miffled that every time I post a video in this forum it gets moved to the photo forum of death where nobody sees it, but everyone else has their video thread just remain in this, wrong forum. What's the secret? I like this video, don't get me wrong. You should be proud of it. Nicely done and for sure, great things to film makes for a better film right off the bat.
Thanks for the kind words! Not too sure about the whole forum thing. I'm a new member and this was literally my first post!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Beautiful peak district, ironically on my doorstep and I still haven't flown out there, literally half an hours drive, think that was the motivation I needed

That vertical shot ascending from the trees was amazing. Thanks for sharing

Beautiful peak district, ironically on my doorstep and I still haven't flown out there, literally half an hours drive, think that was the motivation I needed

You have to! The landscape is so beautiful and everyone who passed by were really interested and friendly! Always great when people are interested in what you are doing!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Great video! Although I live on the other side of the world, I love the beauty and time spent in Wales

I've had my P3A for a while now and I finally created a video that I am some what proud of. Please let me know what you all think and yes I had the correct permissions to shoot in all locations.

Awesome, awesome, awesome. Beautiful shot. Was it really hard to get the permissions?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj