Awesome after a bad start

Reaction score
Just had to share my experience, I first bought a PS3S, and lost total confidence in it as I only managed to get 40 meters max before all warnings came up , weak gps , signal loss and things like that , I started to talk to an Advanced owner that lived in same city , who advised me to take the drone back to Jessops where I bought it from and explain to them and try for an upgrade as the unit was faulty, This I did and without any fuss whatsoever they agreed to upgrade me to the advanced , and by the time it arrived the shop I also got it at the DJI sale price ! I have got to say Jessops costumer service was brilliant as is my new advanced, I had zero confidence in its ability but met up with the guy I met in here and he showed me what it can do ! One word awesome , had two amazing flights

Just had to share my experience, I first bought a PS3S, and lost total confidence in it as I only managed to get 40 meters max before all warnings came up , weak gps , signal loss and things like that , I started to talk to an Advanced owner that lived in same city , who advised me to take the drone back to Jessops where I bought it from and explain to them and try for an upgrade as the unit was faulty, This I did and without any fuss whatsoever they agreed to upgrade me to the advanced , and by the time it arrived the shop I also got it at the DJI sale price ! I have got to say Jessops costumer service was brilliant as is my new advanced, I had zero confidence in its ability but met up with the guy I met in here and he showed me what it can do ! One word awesome , had two amazing flights
nice write up Dave.. glad to help you out.its been good meeting up the last few weekends,just hope the weather picks up a bit so we can get out more.. we need to go and do the redmires flight one good weekend.
steve.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers