Awaiting my new Phantom 3 to arrive tomorrow

Reaction score
Hello Eveyone!!
After a few weeks of research , endless watching of reviews and how to's I decided for my first drone purchase I will go with the Phantom 3 standard.. it arrives tomorrow via UPS.. look forward to learning as much as I can from this forum and helping out when I can.. Look forward to all the great threads!!

Thanks!!

Attachments

• IMG_2150.PNG
    IMG_2150.PNG
    423.3 KB · Views: 292
Reactions: dirkclod
Are you crouched behind your front door waiting to pounce on the delivery driver?

Reactions: P3sPilot
Make sure you understand the Return to home function and it's settings. Hold the controller antennas 90 degrees to drone in flight.

Reactions: P3sPilot
No... UPS facility waiting for the package to arrive on the 18 wheeler for local delivery!! Haha What I am waiting for is the receptionist at my work to text me "You have a package at the front desk"

Reactions: GrammatonxXXxCleric
Welcome to the forum P3sPilot .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

The anticipation has put many future droners into mental anguish state.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Hello Eveyone!!
After a few weeks of research , endless watching of reviews and how to's I decided for my first drone purchase I will go with the Phantom 3 standard.. it arrives tomorrow via UPS.. look forward to learning as much as I can from this forum and helping out when I can.. Look forward to all the great threads!!

Thanks!!
I'm kind of in the same boat. But I shot my $ wad on the Phantom 4 Pro. Hope I can fly the darn thing, lol. My front door is open, waiting for the FedEx guy today. Good luck.:D

Reactions: BryanBTX
Associated press:
Fed-x, a worldwide delivery system just declared bankruptcy in a landmark move due to shake all receivers of their deliveries. News at 10;00....

(Runs)..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31