AVL58 Lite channel mapping?

Reaction score
Anybody with an AVL58 Lite ever checked the Transmit frequency vs indicated channel?

To explain a bit:

When I checked my indicated channel vs actual frequency on the AVL58 Lite, I get differences that don't line up with what the DJI manual states is the channel/freq.

Using the channel selector on the AVL58 Lite, if I select channel 1 (as indicated by the flashing Red/green/yellow LED) I get red/yellow/green properly. However, when I check the channel received on three different monitors (two Boscam and one BlackPearl) I get 5945MHz (channel 8's freq). All of the other indicated channels are off as well, eg., Tx Ch 2 is actually 5645MHz (channel 4's freq). :?

I'm just wondering if there is a documentation error or if my AVL58 Lite is wonky. I cannot locate a AVL58 Lite manual, so I reference the AVL58 manual from the DJI website..

Some backstory: I'm trying to track down some interference issues that I have with a new P2 V2/AVL58 Lite that I did not have using my original P2 V1 and AVL58 (original AVL58, not the Lite version).

Thoughts?

I have same issue just setup fpv.

Avl58 green and orange.. Channel 1
Diversity screen band E channel 8

Not sure what's going on...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member