AVL58 Black out

Reaction score
hi guys .. who can help me?
practically flying my avl 58 loses signal .. no blue screen but it is as if you disconnect! I move fast on land for the phantom accentuate the problem, but it also does in flight is a short distance

http://youtu.be/YwoUBz5H5wg

Does your monitor have diversity and is it switching receivers? The other option, given it's a blank screen and not static is that there's an issue between the GoPro and the AVL58, so you're losing all feed momentarily. Check all connections, especially if it's only happening under load from the heavy movements.

thank you, my monitor is a Lilliput and use the same receiver of avl58, the links I've checked many times!

tapple said:
thank you, my monitor is a Lilliput and use the same receiver of avl58, the links I've checked many times!

You need to start eliminating causes of the problem, then. The fact that the screen goes black, and not static or anything would still imply to me it's a problem between the video source and the vtx, or between the vrx and the monitor. What happens to the picture on the monitor if you switch off the aircraft - does it go black like your video showed or static or something else? How the vrx and monitor reacts without a signal could help narrow down where the issue lies.

you if you turn off the drone has the same effect ... I think it's just broken, because I disconnected and attached to the tv to xbox .. powered with batteries and the same thing happens

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31