Average age poll (you can't change answer)

What's the average age for P4 owners/buyers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Almost 50 votes so far. It's actually younger then I had previously been thinking, for some reason I went from thinking average age was like 35, to thinking it was over 55, now we will have to wait to see how it turns out

Are you guys actually VOTING at the top? I don't think the guys posting the age above 55 are doing that?
Oops I didn't see anything else on my iPhone. I will check later on my iMac.

So is this a poll or a question ? I mean are you asking what age you are or are you trying to see what everyone thinks the average age is ? Very confusing to the senior citizens .

Almost 50 votes so far. It's actually younger then I had previously been thinking, for some reason I went from thinking average age was like 35, to thinking it was over 55, now we will have to wait to see how it turns out

When I first voted, it was all oldies, and now it looks like its gone into the younger generation.

I am 29 :)

This poll doesn't show in the app! Only via safari, sorry guys, that's what's going on.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

When I first voted, it was all oldies, and now it looks like its gone into the younger generation.

I am 29 :)
I agree, now it looks younger, I actually thought it was over 60 and told my wife that. Makes sense, we go out in the RZR and for a long time we just didn't see any young people (we were 43 at the time) and it's because a young guy today can't afford a $20K (plus winches, roofs, lights, trailer, exhaust (dual) auto-tune, intake, insurance) toy anymore, it was always usually even older then us. Now this hobby is obviously more affordable. Wonder what my wife is gonna say when I sell the RZR and because I'm putting all that cabbage in the account, I should be able to buy a nice $3K drone no? Have to sell the P4 too lol

I agree, now it looks younger, I actually thought it was over 60 and told my wife that. Makes sense, we go out in the RZR and for a long time we just didn't see any young people (we were 43 at the time) and it's because a young guy today can't afford a $20K (plus winches, roofs, lights, trailer, exhaust (dual) auto-tune, intake, insurance) toy anymore, it was always usually even older then us. Now this hobby is obviously more affordable. Wonder what my wife is gonna say when I sell the RZR and because I'm putting all that cabbage in the account, I should be able to buy a nice $3K drone no? Have to sell the P4 too lol

Whats an RZR? Is this some oldies device?

So is this a poll or a question ? I mean are you asking what age you are or are you trying to see what everyone thinks the average age is ? Very confusing to the senior citizens .

There's an actual poll to find out, being curious to see, and for others to see also.
The problem is the apps don't let those guys see the part where you vote, so it's inaccurate to say the least, it does however maybe give a close idea do to the math involved of those who are using the apps, and then the algorithm as to ages who use apps. It's way above my pay grade!
I'm 46 and I really thought it was going to show a dramatic rise of owners at the 55-70 which has a strong showing! (All right you ARPA members!)
But clearly the price doesn't keep the younger man outta the game, it didn't me either when I was in my 20s, I was lucky enough to always have a good paying job as Union PipeFitter out of Chicago. There's a difference I do notice out in the trails when we take our Polaris out where the cost of new ones is pretty prohibited at $25k for a new one decked out like ours, and I was curious if the same thing was going on here which seems it is not, which is good. By the way that doesn't mean as far as the trail riding young guys (and girls) do ride and are out there, just rare to see a 20-25 year old on his own late model, of course it happens.
So that's the long version, maybe more confused now lol!?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20