Avegent Glyph user experiance

Glyph will be $399 during Black Friday sale on avegant.com with discount code BLACKFRIDAY from Friday Nov 25 to Mon 28. That means a discount of $150.

I tried the discount code and it gives me the message "Your cart does not meet the requirements of the BLACKFRIDAY discount code." I'm not sure why it isn't working.

Hmm, they won't ship to Canada either!

Glyph will be $399 during Black Friday sale on avegant.com with discount code BLACKFRIDAY from Friday Nov 25 to Mon 28. That means a discount of $150.

Last edited:
It is about the weight of an audio headset. Very comfortable. Much better than Fat Sharks

One other note, when connecting the HDMI cable, you will need an adapter. The input module on the P4 is "mini HDNI" and the Glyph is regular HDMI

Thanks for the info. I ordered them with the Black Friday discount. Unfortunately they don't ship to Canada, so had to ship to a relative in the US. Can't wait to get my hands on them.

If we compare the price $399 and quality of all such goggles, Glyph stands out as number 1. Let's see what DJI introduces.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Same here. been looking for a sale after reading the reviews.

Thanks for the post. You saved me $27.50. That is what B&H wanted to charge me to ship them to Anchorage. Was waiting for a reply from them, ordered from Amazon instead.

Reactions: RadRich
Mine will be here Friday. I hope every one will report their results. Others will know, and learn from this. Are they worth it or not. 30 days to send them back if you don't like them.

Thanks for the post. You saved me $27.50. That is what B&H wanted to charge me to ship them to Anchorage. Was waiting for a reply from them, ordered from Amazon instead.
I went ahead and ordered from Adorama.com - same price, but no tax. Amazon would have charged $37 for tax, but I would have received it today. Adorama ships really fast. I should have these by Wednesday. Adorama also includes a free Lightning adapter as well: http://www.adorama.com/brands/Avegant

Gonna put the Yuneec Skyviews on Ebay. They're ok, but the vinyl pads make my face itch. Real nice picture. It's like holding a 8" tablet in front of your face without having to hold it.

How do you get the head tracking to work with the P4?

Thanks. I have done all that. I hear the beep, but no head tracking. I wonder it I have to do some setting in the Inspire controller I am using. The adapter for the standard controller I ordered from DJI should be here soon. I guess I was trying to figure out if there is a setting I had to make, to get that to work.

Thanks. I have done all that. I hear the beep, but no head tracking. I wonder it I have to do some setting in the Inspire controller I am using.

Just checking... but did you update to the latest firmware? Read the following on the video above description on his Vimeo page:

Signal is digital HDMI and with new firmware update it can control Phantom 4 camera with a cool head tracking feature.

Thanks for the info - just pulled the trigger for $439 with free shipping. Have tried fatsharks and mybuds - almost stuck with mybuds but couldn't quite get them to fit. I'm hoping these will be as good as folks are saying.
Weather here is been <20 F and windy - so have not had a chance to fly with the Glyph. But setting it up - the image is indeed excellent - I wear bifocals - extremely nearsighted, about +2 diopters farsighted - and the image is perfect without my glasses. I may try to fly today as soon as the snow stops,

Apparently I can't follow instructions. To use the head tracking the cable that would normally plug into the tablet is not used. The goggle cable pugs into the back of the controller, where the tablet cable would normally go. What RadRich was trying to tell me. I'll see if I can find a spliter where I can use the goggles, and the tablet. Oh, if you go to Itune store to get the app with a Ipad mini 2, you will not be able to to find it. Thanks every one for helping me. Apparently I need it. Rain/snow here.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik