Availability/Shipping Times

Reaction score
Hi, (this my first time posting on this site)

I've been the proud owner of a Phantom 1 for about a year now. Last week I decided to, up the ante, so to speak.
I bought a PV2+ from the DJI store. As you can imagine I'm eager to receive it. I was just wondering if anyone who had bought and received one recently, could give me a feel for how long it took to ship? Once I have a tracking number I won't be as antsy.

Thanks So Much!
-Chief

I placed an order from DJI.com for an P2+H3-3D on 4/18 and received it 5/16 (crashed it on 5/18).
Good luck! I know I won't be ordering directly from them again.

I also ordered a P2V+ from DJI directly. I ordered it on a Sunday, it was shipped out on Tuesday arrived in Australia on Wednesday night & was stuck in customs for 48hrs. By the time it got to my door it had taken 5 days. Sadly on it's 4th flight it fell out of the sky for no apparent reason & was wrecked.
I am having a replacement sent but have been told it may take up to 21 days before it is even shipped due to high demand for them at the moment...

** Just a bit of advice ** When you receive it check it very carefully paying particular attention to the gimbal/camera. A few people have reported them bent or damaged out of the box.
Also DON'T forget to REMOVE the gimbal clamp BEFORE You turn it on or you may damage the gimbal !!!

Okay, Ordered mine from the DJI Store on May 20th. I just recived the notification on May 26th. 6 Days isn't fast, but it's better than the estimated 10-15 days.

TheChief said:
Hi, (this my first time posting on this site)

I've been the proud owner of a Phantom 1 for about a year now. Last week I decided to, up the ante, so to speak.
I bought a PV2+ from the DJI store. As you can imagine I'm eager to receive it. I was just wondering if anyone who had bought and received one recently, could give me a feel for how long it took to ship? Once I have a tracking number I won't be as antsy.

Thanks So Much!
-Chief

I ordered on May 14 and received shipping notice on May 24th. Expecting it within the next two days.

Okay final update: Ordered May 20th, Shipped May 26th, Arrived May 29th.

6 Day's Till Ship

3 Days For Travel from China to New England.

Over All,not bad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20