Auvergne Aerials,in France

Very nice!

Black+?

How was your post processing?

Thanks,
Yes it s a black edition gopro 1080 60i/s,in final cutpro x,not post satibize,just two or three scenes.For the processing,just a little saturation(a little more green),and the classics contrast and exposure.

Ballsy shot through that tree at about 3/4, really nice turn and reverse at the little hilltop castle, good job!
Nice video and beautiful countryside.

Inoxxx said:
Thanks,
Yes it s a black edition gopro 1080 60i/s,in final cutpro x,not post satibize,just two or three scenes.For the processing,just a little saturation(a little more green),and the classics contrast and exposure.

First awesome video and great flying. I too was impressed by the hilltop castle J turn and the flight through the tree. I was also curious about the shot under the bridge and up the stream. Too many trees for GPS, ATTI??
Also, I'm not familiar with the black capabilities, but why 60i? I can understand 60p, but why would you want to use interlaced?

Redrydermedia,thank
Sorry for my aproximate english.For the bridge,you're right,the gps was not possible,the lights was orange,and not green.i fly in Atti,and I was a bit stressed.it was not in 60i,I'm wrong.but 60 fps.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj