Autopilot

I was back and forth between Autopilot and Litchi but ended up buying Autopilot. It's has a lot of features and is way more configurable. I was turned off at first by everyone who was stating that the learning curve was sharp, but after reading through their one page flight school and watching their videos it's not complicated at all. It's very intuitive and allows you to design complex or simple flights.

The one thing about Litchi that I do like though is that it will continue the flight even if the drone goes out of range whereas Autopilot will initiate a RTH. That could be good or bad depending on what you are trying to achieve I guess.

Bought it but never used it as it is too complicated and learning curve tools to long. Since the first version looks like they gave away for free extra type of flights. That was another draw back that stopped me from using it. Now I prefer Litchi and FPVCamera or DJIGo

In addition to the other videos that are available, I am trying to respond to people that are looking for more "ABC Type videos" to show how easy Autopilot is..

Take a look at this and tell me whatyou think.

Autopilot 123 Video : Using Focus Mode With Inspire One

I plan on doing more of these with the P3 and Inspire - just looking for feedback on whether the pace and info is good.

Reactions: GortDad

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1