Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Autopilot for DJI version 3.0 available now on iTunes App Store

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by Bunny, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Bunny

Autopilot for DJI version 3.0 is now available on the iTunes App Store. Just purchased this great looking product. :)

2. rhoffart

Dude, your going to make me spend more money :) ... I already own 3; Airnest, Fpv Camera and Litchi ... but I think autopilot is going to trump them all. Off to watch some videos ...

#2 rhoffart, Jan 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  3. xardoz

I have been using the Beta and testing mainly the Waypoints and have nothing but good things to say about this program. Its a powerful tool and with that comes some complexity though so you do have to invest some time to really see what all you can do with it.

4. snerd

I've been following this one since 1.0, I just haven't pulled the trigger yet. It is quite a powerful app............ I've been reading the lengthy Flight School section of their website.

Flight School - Autoflight Logic

5. Buckaye

I bought it and haven't tried it yet... lol.... been waiting for a big open field with no water to try it out in and just haven't gotten to one yet...

6. jimerb

I planned my first missions with it today. The tutorial videos wee pretty good. After about 30 minutes I really started to get the hang of it. Seems very powerful -- as long as it does what it says it's going to.

snerd likes this.
  7. aenbacka

Any suggestion for best editor for KMZ/KML files for import? At least on iPhone it is slightly challenging to set waypoints.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk