Autopilot Cruise Feature

Reaction score
New member here has anyone tried the cruise feature on autopilot 3.0 on there phantom 3 professional giving it 360 like yawing if so can you please tell me your experience with it and any tips?

On a side note what do you guys use if you wanna orbit low for say record flying a circle around a car for a 360 of the car?
Orbit
Focus Manuel
Point
Cruise

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Sorry in advanced if it was brought up before couldn't find anything

Orbit, focus on center. Set altitude, radius and speed to your liking. Works like a champ.

Is this only on the P3P?

Orbit, focus on center. Set altitude, radius and speed to your liking. Works like a champ.

In this case where do i set the start position
Should I hover directly over the middle of car then use aircraft position?
Because when I use poi could never quite get it map is always off

New member here has anyone tried the cruise feature on autopilot 3.0 on there phantom 3 professional giving it 360 like yawing if so can you please tell me your experience with it and any tips?

On a side note what do you guys use if you wanna orbit low for say record flying a circle around a car for a 360 of the car?
Orbit
Focus Manuel
Point
Cruise

Cruise is good and the autoflight logic video tutorial is your best starting point (and flight school)...

Use orbit mode, default min altitude is 7m. You can set a moving opearator if your tabket/phone has gps and you can adjust radius and altitude real time.

Reactions: andregymness
There are quite a few excellent videos on their website. They go through setup and usage in detail.

I use WP mode for everything. Even for orbit. Just waypoint nice circle.
Then "SAVE" you can load and size it for any task. You can moved it a hair left or right if the car isn't centered.

Reactions: NorthcountySD
I have found cruise mode to be very sluggish with controller inputs. Inside of 50m control was sporadic and caused an incident before I could disengage.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues