Autopilot app, autoflight logic

I think instead of a slider for changing data inputs. They should have a box where you just type in the number. The slider is very sensitive imo
Hello, when making adjustments you can use the slider which is fast and easy or you can just tap the plus or minus signs to make changes as well.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1455547380.078045.jpg

Reactions: Jack Ley
Hello, when making adjustments you can use the slider which is fast and easy or you can just tap the plus or minus signs to make changes as well. View attachment 43887
Yes I relealize that. But when you barely touch the slider you can go from 0 distance to 3 miles distance. A simple input box would make it easer IMO

Has anybody tried the Autopilot app yet? I downloaded it last week, and got to try it out for the first time yesterday, I LOVE IT!! I have a lot to learn about it, I only did the follow and orbit, but it worked perfectly, plus there are all kinds of tutorial videos in-app to watch before your first flight using it. It is 39.99, which is pricey for an app, but considering what I payed for the P3P, it wasn't that bad to unlock a whole lot more potential from my phantom! Anybody else have similar experience or maybe didn't like it, if so, why?

Correction..... J&L is correct, the app is 29.99.

I just purchased my phantom 3 and have been flyin it for a couple weeks. I recently bought the autopilot logic.

How do I take off using the autopilot logic app? And the follow up question is how do I land? I have only used the auto-take off and auto- land feature via the DJI Go app.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hit mission engage while on the ground and it will take off and execute. I strongly suggest you read up and watch the tutorial vids if you need to ask this. Its an awesome prigram but lots of layers and things to.know for fun and safe operation.

Hi guys. I'm new here. This is my very 1st post. I am saving for a P3A and am currently doing my homework on things to do, and things not to do.
Is the Autopilot app available for Android (Samsung Note) devices, as I do not see it in my App Store? Could it be posible that it is not available in South Africa?

It's only an ios app, no Android.

I have looked at this but believe it's currently IOS only. It has some great features so ve interested if it reaches Android world.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I have looked at this but believe it's currently IOS only. It has some great features so ve interested if it reaches Android world.

Litchi is geared torwards android like autopilot is geared torwards to iOS check out that if you have android

Yes, have Litchi already. Very capable. Just liked some of the features in Autopilot.

Yes I relealize that. But when you barely touch the slider you can go from 0 distance to 3 miles distance. A simple input box would make it easer IMO

I agree the slider does sometimes go from one extreme to the other and if you are not careful and let go at the wrong time you can have the Phantom fly off further than expected, the input box might be an idea or a full screen slider used on some apps if held down. Raise it with Autoflight Logic, they're very receptive to new ideas. I'dd do the same when I next contact them.

Reactions: J&L
Hit mission engage while on the ground and it will take off and execute. I strongly suggest you read up and watch the tutorial vids if you need to ask this. Its an awesome prigram but lots of layers and things to.know for fun and safe operation.

Thanks... I hit the engage button several times and it never actually engaged. That is why I had to come here to ask the question. Thanks for getting back to me though. It's appreciated.

I have the Autopilot app as well, I love it. It does everything[emoji1] it makes my little Phantom Standard fly and film like a way more expensive one. I make my flight plan at home then load it up on site. It flys itself from take off to landing. It amazes all my dads friends how In depth the Autopilot app is. Well worth $30 [emoji106]

LanaRain - I have only been able to get the (beta) Autoflight Logic to connect to my P3P twice. I have read the tutorials and scoured youtube but find nobody with the same issue. Did you have any connection issues you had to solve to get yours to connect?

LanaRain - I have only been able to get the (beta) Autoflight Logic to connect to my P3P twice. I have read the tutorials and scoured youtube but find nobody with the same issue. Did you have any connection issues you had to solve to get yours to connect?
Make sure your lightning cable is good.
Make sure DJI GO is closed.
When you open autopilot, wait 3-5secs. Sometimes it takes a few secs to sync, same as DJI GO if you watch it.

When you open autopilot, wait 3-5secs. Sometimes it takes a few secs to sync, same as DJI GO if you watch it.

I don't use a lightning cable?? I have a P3S

My apologies, I am referring to a P3 Standard running the Beta version 3.1 of autoflight logic.

Hey Chris, I now have the official 3.1 version of Autopilot and it hooks up and works fine with my P3S. Last month I was using the beta version of auto autopilot which in turn worked great as well. I always open up DJI GO app first make sure everything is loaded up and ready to go then I open the auto flight logic app. I'm sorry that's never happened to me yet.

You should consider changing the Max Altitude and Max Distance Mode Control settings. If you choose smaller values the sliders will be much less sensitive.

Yes, have Litchi already. Very capable. Just liked some of the features in Autopilot.
We are considering doing an Android version of Autopilot and would love to hear what you like about Autopilot that isn't currently available in other apps that already exist for Android.

Are you running the latest firmware? If you are still having issues please email [email protected].

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie