Autopilot 2 on two Devices iPhone & iPad Problem

Reaction score
Has any one else had the following problem?

I purchased the Autopilot App and upgraded to version 2 today. I initially installed it on my iPhone 6 plus and purchased and unlocked Mimic mode.

This evening I installed Auto Pilot on my Ipad Air 2 and went to check Mimic Mode on it and it wants me to purchase it again.

Are the modes available on a per Apple device basis?

I use the same Apple account for both devices so I would assume Mimic should be available on both devices.

I'm not purchasing any further add-on with the Auto Pilot app until this is fixed.

Waiting to hear more about this as I have been waiting for the autopilot to come out and purchased it including the add ons on my iPad. Obviously, I only use my iPhone to fly the Phantom but I installed it on the iPad first because of the bigger screen.

I didn't check on the iPhone yet but I'm not paying for it again for the iPhone too.

Seems like you need to ask this on the vendor's site, or in an e-mail to them.
Sent them an email to the support address, as well mentioned it in one of their previous posts here. Just giving everyone else a heads up in case they run in to the same issue.

I'm only hoping its a matter of purchasing it again and it already see's the add-on was already purchased.

Isn't there supposed to be a restore purchases option in the app? This is from their website...

Version 1.1 April 2, 2015
  • Updated the Calibration procedure to not require aligning the iOS Device with the Phantom (height is still required)
  • Added a setting for the default map type
  • Added a setting to control the Follow bearing angle precision
  • Added a button to restore purchases
  • Corrected an issue where the app would become less responsive while connected to some wifi networks

Reactions: tundrastruck
Ah-ha! Sunstarfire you are da man!

In the App at the top left it says MORE you tap that and a menu appears with the restore purchases option there. Tapped it and Mimic is now available as a fully purchased app.

Thanks for that!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj