Autopilot 2.1 Beta Test P3A

Reaction score
Today I Flew at Michigan State Stadium on Autopilot 2.1. Few issues I have not noticed in 2.0. First the video lag as pretty bad. Also the video seems a little more choppy. Finally I am seeing my landing gear in the video at 11mph. (which i'm not seeing at lower speeds, would have uploaded that video but this has a better angle). This Video is sped up 3x ( roughly 33mph ) which makes it a little more Choppy. Although I have a few issues and am on a Beta, overall 2.1 is going to be great. The added features and Add ons just put it that much ahead of GO. Once the kinks are fixed and 2.1 is released it'll be my #1 app. Tomorrow, weather permitting I am going to try a Orbit around the Big House (UofM Stadium). I have tweaked a few settings that I believe will cut down on the choppiness of the video. For the first test run on 2.1 I think it turned out ok. (This video is unedited, minus 3xFF) All firmware and iOS up to date, Ipad Air 2.
[youtube][

Ill upload the other video in real speed to, which will give you a better idea of the quality. also itll show the smoothness of the video compared to this one. -P.S. What is the best format to upload in?

Last edited:
This is in regular speed which makes it less choppy. Unedited and no filters.. Although im super excited about 2.1, I am still having issues with healthydrones.com. [youtube]

Last edited:
Yea that looks like 720. Are you uploading straight from the micro sd card?
No I loaded it to my PC first. Then to power director, from there I choose H.264 AVC 1920x108060p (28Mbps). Will youtube automatically upload at 1080?

That was on M2TS format, could that be the issue? There are two other options MP4 and MKV in Power Director 13.

This is in regular speed which makes it less choppy. Unedited and no filters.. Although im super excited about 2.1, I am still having issues with healthydrones.com. [youtube]

Think Im doing something wrong uploading. The quality is 10x better on VLC. Any suggestions, youtube is 1080 correct?

Video's private, can't watch it.

Are you saying the video lag is more noticeable in the 2.1? I believe 2.1 has the video hardware decode feature.

Are you saying the video lag is more noticeable in the 2.1? I believe 2.1 has the video hardware decode feature.

Yes the video lag is a lot worse.. I'll have to check the setting to see if I can find the video decoding.

Did you ever get a chance to see if there was a toggle to turn on HD video decoding and do another test flight?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik