Autopilot 2.0 out now

$50 is not too to have to pay for a good app for a $1,000 bird. As an iOS app developer, it's frustrating that lot of people want free or 99 cent apps because it takes a lot of man hours to code and debug a great app. And unless it's an app that is in high demand (and this is not one of those apps), the only way to make any money is to price it like this.

$50 is not too to have to pay for a good app for a $1,000 bird. As an iOS app developer, it's frustrating that lot of people want free or 99 cent apps because it takes a lot of man hours to code and debug a great app. And unless it's an app that is in high demand (and this is not one of those apps), the only way to make any money is to price it like this.

I specialize in in-app advertising based monetization. The app space is extremely competitive and good developers aren't cheap...

Even at $20 per download, I'm sure this company is still losing a lot of money producing this app.

It looks like the TxPiwer app is not for the P3 just yet. They state that they are waiting on DJI to release the non-Beta SDK.

It is for me. I'm having a hard time seeing $50 worth of value there (for me).

Whether or not the market agrees remains to be seen.

App -$20
Follow me - Free
Orbit - $5
Target -$5
Zip line -$5

I just looked through the app real quick. Have a fantasy football draft, so I could be missing something.

It doesn't support P3 yet

Sorry, I didn't see that...
"Phantom 3 Beta Release (Android Only; iOS next week)"
"Phantom 3 development is finished and I will release P3 support as soon as DJI makes the sdk firmware public."

Yep, I thought the DJI SDK was already made public? It says,
Supported Hardware
  • Vision Plus v2 and v3 (firmware 3.14)
  • Phantom 3 Advanced/Professional (firmware 1.04.0010)
  • Inspire (Beta only, firmware 1.04.00.06)
I read that and missed the comment on the actual app delay.

Oh well, another week...

RedHotPoker

Look at it from my POV, I was a beta tester and have to pay for the app.....
But once you're hooked on AP, DJIs offering just won't satisfy

Reactions: Seadog
What is the ETA for the next version with waypoints. If we buy 2.0 I'm guessing we'll have to pay for the next version again before we get waypoints.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj