Autonomous Waypoint Navigation and Camera Control with the FreeSkies Copilot

Bummer...Looks like I didn't make the cut for alpha testing...;(

I'm just across the bridge from you in Pleasanton just in case you need another pilot :)

Two questions: 1. Will this be a paid application once it passes beta? 2. Where is the detail on what it does?

You can bet your sweet bippy it will cost money. No business stays in business giving away their product for free!
And who likes putting up with all the "popup adds" on these free apps. a royal pain for sure!!:D

You can bet your sweet bippy it will cost money. No business stays in business giving away their product for free!

Agree and they should charge if it is a worthy product. Atlas Shrugged popped into my mind reading this... ;)

I just signed up. I use the Android OS and live on the East Coast in Vermont. I will be traveling to Hawaii in September and hope to have an app like this to help me get some awesome footage while I'm there.

Two questions: 1. Will this be a paid application once it passes beta? 2. Where is the detail on what it does?

Hi Ian,

1. Our team is focused on development at the moment, and the final pricing model for our app has yet to be determined. However, what I can tell everyone is that the app will be paid, and there will be absolutely no advertisements.

2. We will be releasing a full set of documentation with the Beta.

Thank you for your interest in our product.

Signed up, North SF Bay Area. I'll pop an email after the holiday for a visit, thx for the invitation!

Hi Everyone,

FreeSkies is conducting a second round of alpha testing this week! All those who have signed up and are located closeby, in Northern California, should have received an email invitation. This round will be reserved for those who have not had any experience with the app before. If you believe that you are available to come into our offices in Menlo Park but have not yet received any emails, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected], and we will be sure to get back to you.

Reactions: keith slagle

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20