Autonomous Apps question

Reaction score
So i have been using a number of different available trials to see which processing software i like best. Pix4D, Skycatch, MME, Drone Deploy ect. My question is, should i be using the MME Pilot app when i process through MME, Pix4D when i process through them skycathes when i use skycatch ect or does it not really matter? I'd like to give this Litchie i keep hearing about a try. I'm pretty sure as long as the photos have the exif data the flight software shouldn't matter but i figured it was worth asking and hearing others opinions.

I've used MME and Drone Deploy data interchangeably with no issues. Not thong to keep in mind. MME takes a reference photo at the start of the mission, before the bird takes off. They use it to properly coordinate the AGL and MSL heights. Need to remove that one if you process those images in DD.

I've tried every app I can find in both Android and IOS. All data from any source seems to work fine in Pix4d Mapper. You can even use photos from your cell phone if you add points to reference to in both data sets.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie