Autoflightlogic reversed my mission from Google Earth

Reaction score
Planned a mission from Google earth, plotting way points over a gently slopping terrain, and set Google Earth to capture terrain elevation. Exported both types of files from Google Earth, but when they came into Autoflight logic, the waypoints were reversed, with the mission starting at where I had ended and ending where I had started it! What am I doing wrong or is this a bug in the program? Is there a setting somewhere in this program. I have posted on Autoflight Logic's FB page, but no response. The same file(s) imported perfectly into Litchi.

Planned a mission from Google earth, plotting way points over a gently slopping terrain, and set Google Earth to capture terrain elevation. Exported both types of files from Google Earth, but when they came into Autoflight logic, the waypoints were reversed, with the mission starting at where I had ended and ending where I had started it! What am I doing wrong or is this a bug in the program? Is there a setting somewhere in this program. I have posted on Autoflight Logic's FB page, but no response. The same file(s) imported perfectly into Litchi.

I haven't used Autopilot for a while now as I switched to Litchi instead, but I do recall that I did my google earth planning in reversed order and then transferred it to the drone!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20