Autoflightlogic Autopilot IOS 10

Agreed, Airspace is fantastic. There are several tutorial videos on its functiaonality and use, none of which might need updating with a new DJI offering so I don't understand your point in the context of my response to @SRJ_Phantom_4_Pro question.
Apologies mate - I read it as "I can't see any benefit in (future) updates (to Autopilot) following release of new AC models (that have some of Autopilot's functionality baked in to the hardware/firmware). I did't read the thread fully. My bad. We are singing from the same hymn sheet :)

As With The Birds said, the capabilities of the app remain largely the same, regardless of which bird you are using. The only exception is the Inspire, because it gives you additional autonomy with the 360 degree gimbal. The videos were made when the P4 was the most popular bird in town. If they remade the video using the P4P, it would largely be the same video.

Autopilots power lies in its ability to automate flight functions that fall outside the standard capabilities of the bird. Therefore it doesn't matter what AC you have, the software is still powerful.

Apologies mate - I read it as "I can't see any benefit in (future) updates (to Autopilot) following release of new AC models (that have some of Autopilot's functionality baked in to the hardware/firmware). I did't read the thread fully. My bad. We are singing from the same hymn sheet :)
Top of my wish list is an Airspace app for the Apple Watch, Now that it has GPS.

That'd be neat. Although I have a first gen. Does it have a barometer? And presumably it could only do peer to peer?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie