Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. phfb

Hi,

Has anyone already tested Autoflightlogic Autopilot with ISO 10 ?

2. alokbhargava

Take the lead, test and announce the results.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

3. phfb

Well... and if it doesn't work I have a big problem... as IOS cannot be downgraded :-(

4. phfb

I have seen that the Iphone 7 is now listed as supported device on Autoflightlogic's website. As the Iphone 7 has IOS 10 installed, I think it should be supported.

5. Raini

Today went out to fly a mission with Autopilot but no luck, I got no camera-picture, all black. The map was okay as well as the camera-picture on DJI-GO. Two weeks ago with IOS9 all worked fine. To mee it looks like Autoflightlogic did not test their app on IOS10. I'm using Autoflight 3.8 build 130 (beta).

Any idea if this is a known issue?

Thanks!

6. Hahubb

Hello: Apologize, but I am new to all this, been flying P4 for 2-3 months, and just bought and downloaded Autopilot a couple of weeks ago, been reading flight school before trying. Started trying this the last day or so, and deducting and reading that IOS 10 these issues began and still there? Use IPHone 6+ and IPAD Pro all updated, and realizing it will not go to takeoff screen in engage sequence. Not sure, but is this what is going on? Have no trouble with DGI Go or Go4 apps. If someone can, please advise and give any guidance you can. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

7. Raini

I'm using the Autopilot-app with the latest beta-version without any problem. Although I use it with my P3P it shouldn't make any difference. My IOS is the latest 10-version running on my iPhone7 and iPadAir2 without any problem. After the update to IOS10 I had a problem that there was no camera-picture but this was solved after I reinstalled Autopilot.

What do you mean with "takeoff screen"? As part of the engage-sequence you should get some questions to answer, like if you are on a fixed position of moving and if the configured altitude is referred bye the take-off of current altitude. Then after another confirm it should countdown and engage. Keep in mind that the minimum altitude in which Autopilot works is at least the configured altitude in "Settings" under "Min Altitude" which is by default 7 meter. Can you record the screen to illustrate what you problem is?

8. Hahubb

I am certainly new to this, and had to be out of town, with brutal weather. This week. The problem I am having, tried to deduct, was by following flight school instructions it said the "take off screen" prior to engage sequence. It asked the questions regarding fixed operator and had previously calibrated with dgi go app, then closed it. When I go thru engage sequence it counts down and then says "below hard deck". See attached photo: [​IMG]

9. rocketflyer

Relative to the perennial favourite this app has a pretty eye watering price. I'm not sure if the few additional modes justify getting this if you already have an autopilot app.

10. With The Birds

I'll stick with your off topic theme here and say it's worth the asking price for the degree of control and features.

As far as the OP.s iprobelem goes it seems the warning is most likely due to the fact that 13ft altitude is below the default setting. Fly higher or edit the options to allow a lower altitude.

11. With The Birds

I meant to say 23ft (7 meters).

12. rocketflyer

Apologies for offending your sensibilities.By all accounts it does look like a fully featured app (albeit IOS only).

13. With The Birds

No apologies required.... its the OP that might be dirty on both of us for taking it off track.

Autopilot is awesome if you have the time to learn it and a need for the level of control and precision it offers. I fly litchi also, both are great apps.

14. Jammer

I'm running Autopilot 3.8 on an iPad Pro with iOS 10.2 - no issues at all...

15. Raini

It looks like Hahubb have not taken off yet as the altitude still reads 0 ft. As advised in these tutorial-video's it is best to first manually fly to start position of the mission and then engage. This prevents the drone collisions throught it's uncontrolled flightpath.

16. Jammer

Yep - agreed Raini. I think you mitigate a few risks by manually flying to the start point. I can usually get it there quicker too and save some fuel.

17. SRJ_Phantom_4_Pro

How long with it take Hanger to put out up to date youtube videos? Everything references Inspire 1 and Phantom 4....

18. With The Birds

The tutorial updates seem to relate to the introduction of new features/flight modes in the app. I can't see any benefit in updates following release of new AC models.

19. The Flying Swan

Im on ios10 on iPhone 6s plus. No issues (other than living in fear of what the app is capable of)

20. The Flying Swan

Airspace... still the best tracking option on the market - bar none