AutoFlight Logic and DJI Go... Fantastic Tools with different cultures

Reaction score
AFL abilities and options are more extensive than Go but both have a place in creating fantastic video and stills in my mind. Over the last few weeks I've been paying attention to the AFL interface and I'm very impressed with the huge array of fine tuning available. Being both a flight planner for Air New Zealand and a commercial photographer, I particularly like that AFL allows full flight planning ability prior to takeoff. Waypoints is not an option yet but that's where Go comes in. People have complained about not being able to set waypoints prior to takeoff, but I like the fact that you can carefully organise position and altitude perfectly in a pre run before getting the P3 on its way. I'm shooting a video for a company in a few weeks and the ability to set up to 99 waypoints allows me infinite flexibility on aircraft LNAV and VNAV positioning. AFLs FOCUS is an incredible tool. You can gain altitude at max rate while the P3 camera will pitch down to maintain perfect focus on your subject.
Both apps provide the full kit to get what you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2nd2non and Eddieb

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj