Auto takeoff

Reaction score
Since the recent app update the auto takeoff feature doesn't work correctly. Anyone else experience this? Everytime the app updates another glitch comes up. Anyone have better luck with litchi app?

Litchi seems way less glitchy than Go, imho.

Since the recent app update the auto takeoff feature doesn't work correctly. Anyone else experience this?
What exactly are you experiencing?

Hey Duke, +1 on your screen name! I've been a Dukester since he first started smashing aliens. I noticed you don't have an avatar yet. Here's a link to some Duke images that you may want to check out...

duke nukem - Google Search

In the meantime, fly safe, fly happy...

Reactions: Dukenukem
What exactly are you experiencing?
After the recent update. When I attempt to auto take off on first attempt the blades will spin for a second then off. Screen shows failed takeoff. Every attempt after does nothing. I can still manually take off fine. My gps wouldn't connect either. I deleted app and reinstalled it. Gps work fine, auto take off does not

Don't get the auto-takeoff thing...don't understand why anyone would do that...think I've done it once
It's not that I use it...much. it's that my phantom has another dji glitch. If I have one , i may have another...this time 1/4 mile away.
Hey Duke, +1 on your screen name! I've been a Dukester since he first started smashing aliens. I noticed you don't have an avatar yet. Here's a link to some Duke images that you may want to check out...

Thanks man. I've always been a dukenukem fan. Duke is my actual name. So the screen name seemed to be appropriate. Thanks for the avatar idea
It's not that I use it...much. it's that my phantom has another dji glitch. If I have one , i may have another...this time 1/4 mile away.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan