Auto take off not 4' ?

Reaction score
Hey guys is there a fix for the " auto take off " feature not going up to 4' ? When I select it it does take off but goes up to about 2 feet, not 4 feet. I did an IMU calibration still same thing . Tried it with vision sensors on and off sane thing . Thanks for any help with this issue..

I checked it today again, with the sensors on it goes to about 4' with the sensors off about 2' I dont really use the auto take off , it is a stupid feature, I just wanted to make sure all was ok with mine! Thanks guys!

I checked it today again, with the sensors on it goes to about 4' with the sensors off about 2' I dont really use the auto take off , it is a stupid feature, I just wanted to make sure all was ok with mine! Thanks guys!
When you say with sensors off is that the "p" switch vs the "f" switch. Sorry if I seem dumb but just started flying about a week now.

Hey guys is there a fix for the " auto take off " feature not going up to 4' ? When I select it it does take off but goes up to about 2 feet, not 4 feet. I did an IMU calibration still same thing . Tried it with vision sensors on and off sane thing . Thanks for any help with this issue..

App Version?
Firmware Version?

When you say with sensors off is that the "p" switch vs the "f" switch. Sorry if I seem dumb but just started flying about a week now.
Since you are new-- have you taken the time to read and thoroughly review the User Manual yet? The context of your question indicates that you may need to do that. There is a flight Mode Switch that has 3 positions on the front of the Controller-- page 26 of the Manual. Study that page and you will be able to see what that switch does?
An important Part of learning to fly the Phantom in the time you spend familiarizing yourself with the basic controls and what they do.

Spend a lot of time reading at the start studying the manual and following the posts on this forum and flying the Phantom should be a positive and rewarding experience.
Cheers and welcome to the forum:):)

Reactions: Shield2160

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic