Auto record

Reaction score
Hello, I just received a phantom 3 advanced and have been really impressed with the performance. One thing that always happens is that I forget to record at just the right time. Is there an option to automatically start recording video after takeoff? If not, could that be a future option in the DJI pilot app? Thank you

That's not an option right now. It's certainly possible that it could be a future option -- but, that's for DJI to decide.

You could always make it part of an "After Take Off Checklist" As soon as you start your engines and pull into a hover to see how she is flying, you start your video. I got into the habit of doing that anytime I am planning on recording.

Since getting the P3 over the P2 I have enjoyed not having 10s of minutes of video with nothing to see saved to my computer.

But I'd like it to constantly record the last 10 - 30 seconds so that if you see something, or do something that you wish you had recorded you can hit record and it starts from the previous 10 - 30 seconds. Almost like live rewind on a DVR/PVR.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4