Auto Pilot ?

Reaction score
Does the PV2 have an actual "auto pilot" feature/switch ? that will allow it to hold position...
I though I read somewhere there was that feature, but cant seem to find it anywhere...and of course I'm new at this!

:ugeek:

Thanks!

J

It will hold it;s position all on it's own (default settings out of the box.)

Just put it where you want it in the sky and take your hands off the controls. As long as you have good GPS lock, it will stay there until either you move it or the battery reaches 15% (then it will land on it''s own.)

themosttoys said:

Just put it where you want it in the sky and take your hands off the controls. As long as you have good GPS lock, it will stay there until either you move it or the battery reaches 15% (then it will land on it''s own.)

Thanks - kinda what I thought, but wanted to be sure there wasnt a "switch" I should be using for that...also mine drifts quite a bit as well....reading up on the GPS calibrations ,etc but even with green GPS still get drifting...
thanks

duckdogs007 said:
themosttoys said:

Thanks - kinda what I thought, but wanted to be sure there wasnt a "switch" I should be using for that...also mine drifts quite a bit as well....reading up on the GPS calibrations ,etc but even with green GPS still get drifting...
thanks

You will always get a bit of drift (especially when windy) as civilian GPS is only accurate to 3-5m so the phantom can only do as well as the GPS data it receives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

duckdogs007 said:
themosttoys said:

thanks

There are a switch!
Make sure you have both switches in upper position. S1 are the GPS (in upper position)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4