Auto Pilot for DJI

Reaction score
Is Auto Pilot for DJI worth the $30 investment, Are there any glitches. I want to fly predesignated routes and waypoints to check on my fields within 1 Mile of my home quarter farm home point.

Is Auto Pilot for DJI worth the $30 investment, Are there any glitches. I want to fly predesignated routes and waypoints to check on my fields within 1 Mile of my home quarter farm home point.
Autopilot is a solid flight controller.
However, Autopilot just released their waypoint for beta testing. You can sign up on their web site and test for free if accepted. Please note it's only for iOS. If you have android, use litchi or something else mentioned in the forum.

Autopilot is a solid flight controller.
Can you share any specifics? What have you found that makes it a better option than DJI GO?

You can look at the same discussion for those with an Android device that have purchased Litchi. I purchased Autoflightlogic Autopilot because I cannot fly manually by myself while documenting a $7 mil. Malibu Mansion as well as this program does. Waypoints beta teasers have been surfacing but is not out today. The first paying job, you have recovered your investment. For NEWLY, if you are launching at your home and expecting to fly out over 1 mile, you are approaching the limits of your P3. I would plan on going to the middle of your property and flying your grid pattern only 1/2 mile away at any one point.

msinger: Zipline, the waypoints feature will allow preflight programming as all modes do and events to occur at each point, the follow mode allows for 4 directional offsets along with elevation adjustments utilizing the barometric capability of the ios device.

Auto flight Logic is a very solid product however you should take note of the comment on this page regarding signal loss and return to home - FYI......Autopilot for DJI 2.0 (24) | Page 8 | DJI Phantom Forum, as Autoflight Logic is using its own flight controller in the app which they developed themselves it will return to home on signal loss and not fly the rest of the route.

So while it could work well, if you have signal issues flying to your fields flying manually you will probably have problems with the Autoflight Logic implementation. If you don't have issues then its a possibility when released.

Can you share any specifics? What have you found that makes it a better option than DJI GO?
This is an opinion based on use over the last 5 months. They use their own flight controller instead of DJIs. Details on their site.
Several flexible options that simply work.
Were you looking for a review of each function?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers