Auto going home when battery level is low

Reaction score
I just bought a P2V+ and during the first couple of flights I received a message in the Android app if I wanted the aircraft to fly to it's home location at a certain battery level. IIRC I think it was when the battery reached 25%.

For some reason I don't get that message/question anymore in the app. What I do get is the warning for low battery level at 30% and then at 15% the aircraft will land by itself at it's current location.

Does anyone know what message/warning I'm referring to and why it's displayed/not displayed?

TIA

Low battery Auto go home.

I changed mine in the application when connected to the aircraft. But I notice there is a setting for it under settings inside the vision app. But never used that.

Ok but I still don't understand why I don't get this message anymore in the app where I could choose if I wanted the aircraft to fly home or not because I haven't changed any settings in the PC software nor in the app and the low battery warning option in the app is ticked.

I am not getting the warning anymore but I assumed it was because I have it turned off as I do not want to to RTH on its own.

I've now double-checked the setting related to low battery warning in both the PC software and the app and they are both ticked.

Looking in the product manual (ver 1.4) on page 29 it clearly describes this message you should get in the app where you're able to either tap 'Go-home Now' or 'Cancel' and this message should pop up in the app when the battery level reaches 'low level' so I'm still puzzled why this message has stopped showing up in my case.

Hmm...

Wonder it its a bug. I might try to turn mine back on and run the battery down to see if the message comes back. I have not seen it since I first installed the update but I shut off the option pretty quickly. I am not getting any warnings at all except the honking and red on the battery.

Not sure if I will use this feature in the long run but it feels a bit good having it enabled now when I'm all new to flying.

If you have a chance to try it out it would be great because then I would know if it's just me or a general issue.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20