Auto Focus on the Phantom 4 Pro Plus

Reaction score
Hi;

Can anyone tell me if I have to use manual focusing by touching the screen? I don't have a clue what they're talking about.

Or, does the Phantom 4 Pro have an auto focus feature like it was on my Phantom 3 Pro?

Thank you for any help with this.

Bud

Half press the shutter button on the controller to activate the AF and then full press to take the picture. Is that simple.

If you touch the screen where you want it to focus you could do that too.

Thanks but that's for stills isn't it? I was wondering about taking video. Is the video automatically auto focus?

Thanks

Bud

Half press the shutter button on the controller to activate the AF and then full press to take the picture. Is that simple.

Thanks but that's for stills isn't it? I was wondering about taking video. Is the video automatically auto focus?

Thanks

Bud
At start of flight or before liftoff, tap the horizon or any object (with some contrast) at a distance and you in practice have fixed focus at infinity for that flight.

Reactions: Matchlock
Thank you very much, I really appreciate the help. I looked everywhere in the manual but I didn't see anything on focusing the video camera.

Bud

At start of flight or before liftoff, tap the horizon or any object (with some contrast) at a distance and you in practice have fixed focus at infinity for that flight.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1