Auto Flight Logic "Autopilot" : How to change the POI location?

Reaction score
Hello,

I would like to know how to change the position of the the POI ? By default the POI is set at the take off location. How to change it ?

And another question, how to change the video's resolution ? By default is set on 1080p. I want to use 2.7k instead.

Not to sound like a prick, but asking more as a potential future buyer...

Does Autopilot not have their own forum or support site?

Hello,

I would like to know how to change the position of the the POI ? By default the POI is set at the take off location. How to change it ?

Maybe by switching it to P mode and back to F again?

I just downloaded it yesterday but have not had a chance to try it.

It depends what AFL flight mode you are in. In orbit the center POI icon is a blue icon, ensure the center is selected as POI, before scrolling down to the map. Press firmly on the blue POI icon, it will show a label Center - POI, press and hold again and it will lift up from the map, drag your finger to the desired spot and release.

If you do not do the first press to display the label the icons tend not to move. Hence the press once so that the label shows, then press and hold again and drag.

Same applies to zip line, you move point A and B on the map with the same single press, then press and hold. But in zip line the Subject icon is green with a camera graphic on it.

I've added a quick guide for orbit around the operator/me at Autoflight Logic - Quick Orbit Guide | DJI Phantom Forum if it helps.

Reactions: Cthulhus
thanks! I'll try it tomorrow!

Have fun, don't forget you can load the app without the RC or Phantom 3 and practise setting points changing parameters. No simulator to test on but you can get used to the interface.

The single press and press and hold is a bit cumbersome when the iOs device is on the controller, I find myself holding the mount and iPad so that I can press firmly enough on the screen.

According to the developers during the beta the odd map/icon dynamics is due to the Apple Maps and they're aiming to swap to Google Maps in the future.

AFL does not yet include camera controls so will be using the settings from DJI GO, just change them in their using the camera controls and you're set. I'm using the Pro and its always recorded 4K for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31