Auto Connect to the controller when on, and turn on app (litchi)

Reaction score
Hi there,

I own a dji phantom 3 standard, and could not find any info about this subject online. I know there are a few apps that could do this but i just don't know how to use them.
Is there a way that the phone (android) could auto connect to the controller when its on, and then auto launch the app (litchi/dji ap) ?
Specially when in am around the house, and turn on the controller, the phone will still be connected to the home wifi, so i have to go in the settings and change it over to the phantom, and then go open the app, bla bla. We are to smart for that, as soon as you turn on the controller it should connect and go straight to the app.
I could really appreciate any feedback on this.

Cheers guys,
Calin

Last edited:
Once a WiFi connection is established it's rock solid (rightfully so) unto the connection is manually broken or WiFi signal is lost. I've never seen the ability to automatically stop and change WiFi connections but someone might be able to craft one fairly easily.

Tha
Once a WiFi connection is established it's rock solid (rightfully so) unto the connection is manually broken or WiFi signal is lost. I've never seen the ability to automatically stop and change WiFi connections but someone might be able to craft one fairly easily.
Thanks for the input, I know there is an app called tasker that I think could be powerful enough to do this. Basically the trigger should be the appearance of the controller in the wifi connection options and the outcome connecting to it and launching the app.

Reactions: BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj