authentication problem

p3s was fine earlier no all i get is auth. problem help
Welcome to the forum!

Pretty vague question.
#1 Mobile device?
#2 what changed firmware, software?
#3 earlier? a day, a week, a weekday, a month, trip around the sun.;)
#4 how many flights before you had this problem?

I got at least 20 more, but these 4 would give somebody a start.

Rod

Reactions: Great_Lakes
I'm also having authentication problem with my phantom 3. I can connect using my galaxy s7, but I bought a new tablet (ASUS Zen Pad 10) and no dice! I had a different Zen Pad and it worked great but my daughter broke it so I got a new one and when I try to connect to wifi I keep getting authentication problem! Tried restarting everything and uninstalled then reinstalled the dji app.

@Chris Bobb,

Welcome to the Forum!

This is an old thread.

Maybe due a search,

Search Results for Query: authentication problem | DJI Phantom Drone Forum

Maybe you did, most seem to be old...

If you don't find a answer, I think you should start a new thread.

"authentication" makes think of registering with DJI with you new mobile?

Rod
So I was able to connect to the remote wifi but now something else weird is happening...when I go to select my drone to go into the camera mode it say I'm connected to inspire 1 and switches by itself back and forth from one inspire to a different model of inspire and back and forth. When I try gossip o Dr to the phantom it instantly switches back to inspire 1 and says connected. I've always only had a phantom. Have u ever heard of that or have any advice?

So I was able to connect to the remote wifi but now something else weird is happening...when I go to select my drone to go into the camera mode it say I'm connected to inspire 1 and switches by itself back and forth from one inspire to a different model of inspire and back and forth. When I try gossip o Dr to the phantom it instantly switches back to inspire 1 and says connected. I've always only had a phantom. Have u ever heard of that or have any advice?
...when I try to go to...not gossip...

Dude, this sounds really familiar, Hum, I need to call it night, the only thing I can think of is your new mobile device has newer DJI-Go software, so before you try to connect to the phantom, I'm saying restart your mobile, skip the connection to the RC and AC, try to look at your flight logs which should the top left on the screen you are referring to, anyways it should be there on your working mobile device..

Rod

Did you get anywhere, I just back here.

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1