Autel XSTAR Premium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just wonder is many of you have checked out this new drone. Clone of DJI and sporting 4K camera that is removable and shoots 1080 at 120 or 720 at 240!.....The package includes great case and 64gig card. Amazon Prime in Canada special today 899.00. Have P3A and very happy why not have extra machine! Chime in please....got three hours to hit ORDER button lol....thx

Last edited:
In the phantom Professional area there are a few that have them and all they say are good things... Do a search for Autel in this forum and you should see their posts/threads.
Here is one and looks like a few bought them today...
we need a autel x star forum

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
I rate the XSP much higher than the P3. The P3 has some advantages, such as being faster and more responsive in Gps mode and more features in the app but I think the XS is a better product and Autel is a better company.

You can buy an Autel X-Star Premium (bird only) for 349 at B&H.. That would be a heckuva deal if you already had one.

Reactions: liketogethigh
B&H also has the Premium with free battery for $899. Does this mean two batteries total? I also wonder when aftermarket antennas will be available.

As MasterBlaster said there is a thread already going we need a autel x star forum
Please post further in that .Thank you
duplicate_content.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj